About our village
Summerset at Karaka is a contemporary retirement village in a country location and offers a wide range of living options.
Our living options include villas, apartments and serviced apartments and we offer a full range of aged-care services from in-home support to rest home and hospital-level care. Our support services include housekeeping, laundry, delivered meals and medication assistance.
Our friendly team is dedicated to ensuring our residents get the most from their retirement.
Please contact our Sales Manager for more information on availability.
To find out more about our village facilities and activities, see below.
Once complete the village will have
- Divine Café
- Lounge area with large screen TV
- Pool table
- Library with computer and internet access
- Hair salon
- Exercise room
- Residents’ bar
- All-weather bowling green
- Indoor spa pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- BBQ facilities
- Vegetable garden
- Men’s shed/Workshop
- Organised outings and events
- Courtesy van for organised outings and trips to the local shopping centre
- 24 hour monitored emergency call bell system
- An elected Village Residents' Committee that liaises with the Activities Co-ordinator on the activities programme and other village matters
In the area
- Easy access to the Southern motorway
- Auckland International Aiport (21km)
- Papakura Town Centre (3km)
- Westfield Manukau City (12km)
- Pukekohe Town Centre (20km)
- Pukekohe Race Track (21.4km)
- Glenbrook Vintage Railway (31.9km)
- Rainbows End (12km)