About our Village
Summerset by the Ranges is a well-established village in a beautiful setting, offering a wide range of living options.
Our living options include villas, apartments and serviced apartments and we offer a full range of aged-care services from in-home support to rest home, hospital-level and dementia care. Our support services include housekeeping, laundry, delivered meals and medication assistance.
Our friendly team is dedicated to ensuring our residents get the most from their retirement.
Please contact our Sales Manager for more information on availability.
To find out more about our village facilities and activities, see below.
Summerset by the Ranges offers:
- Lounge area with large screen TV
- Pool table
- Library with computer and internet access
- Hair salon
- Residents' bar (for our popular Happy Hour)
- All-weather bowling green
- Petanque piste
- Indoor spa pool
- BBQ facilities
- Children’s playground
- Vegetable garden
- Organised outings and events
- Courtesy van for organised outings and trips to the local shopping centre
- 24 hour monitored emergency call bell system
- An elected Village Residents' Committee that liaises with the Activities Co-ordinator on the activities programme and other village matters
In the area
- The village has stunning views of the Ranges (glorious in winter with snow tops) and is situated next door to the St John's Ambulance and Horowhenua Hospital
- The Levin Adventure Park is nearby