About our Village
Summerset by the Park is a well-established village beside Barry Curtis Park, offering a wide range of living options.
Our living options include villas, apartments and serviced apartments and we offer a full range of aged-care services from in-home support to rest home and hospital-level care. Our support services include housekeeping, laundry, delivered meals and medication assistance.
Our friendly team is dedicated to ensuring our residents get the most from their retirement.
Please contact our Sales Manager for more information on availability.
To find out more about our village facilities and activities, see below.
Village Facilities and Activities
- Divine Café
- Lounge area with large screen TV
- Pool table
- Library with computer and internet access
- Hair salon
- Exercise room
- Residents' bar (for our popular Happy Hour)
- All-weather bowling green
- Petanque piste
- Indoor swimming pool
- BBQ facilities
- Vegetable garden
- Organised outings and events
- Courtesy van for organised outings and trips to the local shopping centre
- 24 hour monitored emergency call bell system
- An elected Village Residents' Committee
In the area
- Barry Curtis Park and Ormiston Road Bridge are both nearby
- The Botany Downs shopping complex is also a short drive away