About our Village
Summerset in the River City is a well-established village, offering a wide range of living options.
Our living options include villas, apartments and serviced apartments and we offer a full range of aged-care services from in-home support to rest home and hospital-level care. Our support services include housekeeping, laundry, delivered meals and medication assistance.
Our friendly team is dedicated to ensuring our residents get the most from their retirement.
Please contact our Sales Manager for more information on availability.
To find out more about our village facilities and activities, see below.
Summerset in the River City offers:
- Divine Café
- Lounge area with large screen TV
- Pool table
- Library with computer and internet access
- Hair salon
- Residents' bar (for our popular Happy Hour)
- All-weather bowling green
- Petanque piste
- BBQ facilities
- Children’s playground
- Vegetable garden
- Organised outings and events
- Courtesy van for organised outings and trips to the local shopping centre
- 24 hour monitored emergency call bell system
- An elected Village Residents' Committee that liaises with the Activities Co-ordinator on the activities programme and other village matters
In the area
- The closest landmark to the village is Kowhai Park, which sits at the bottom of the road that leads to the village
- Kowhai Park is well known for its huge play area and miniature railway