About our village
Currently under construction, Summerset at Heritage Park is located on Harrison Road, just off the Ellerslie-Pamure highway. It is a contemporary retirement village in a great location and will offer a wide range of living options.
The village was named after the New Zealand Heritage Park that operated on the site from 1984-1988.
The first residents moved in late 2016 and more will join them as development progresses over the coming years.
Our living options currently include villas, with a number of apartments, serviced apartments and more villas on the way. Once complete our care centre will offer a range of aged-care services from in-home support to rest home and hospital-level care. Our support services will include housekeeping, laundry, delivered meals and medication assistance.
Our friendly team is dedicated to ensuring our residents get the most from their retirement.
Please contact our Sales Manager for more information on availability. To find out more about our plans for village facilities and activities, see below.
Once complete Summerset at Heritage Park will offer:
- Village Café
- Lounge area with large screen TV
- Pool table
- Library with computer and internet access
- Hair salon
- Exercise room
- Indoor pool and spa pool
- Residents’ bar
- All-weather bowling green
- BBQ facilities
- Organised outings and events
- Courtesy van for organised outings and trips to the local shopping centre
- 24-hour monitored emergency call bell system
- An elected Village Residents' Committee that will liaise with the Activities Co-ordinator on the activities programme and other village matters.