About our Village
Summerset in the Orchard is a well-established village with outstanding facilities, offering a range of living options.
Our living options include villas, townhouses and apartments and we offer a range of aged-care services from in-home support up to (but not including) rest home level care. Our support services include housekeeping, laundry, delivered meals and medication assistance. For rest home and hospital-level care, village residents have priority access to the serviced apartments and care centres in our Havelock North and Napier villages.
Our friendly team is dedicated to ensuring our residents get the most from their retirement.
Please contact our Sales Manager for more information on availability.
To find out more about our village facilities and activities, see below.
- Divine Café
- Lounge area with large screen TV
- Pool table
- Library with computer and internet access
- Hair salon
- Exercise room
- Residents' bar (for our popular Happy Hour)
- All-weather bowling green
- Petanque piste
- Outdoor spa pool
- BBQ facilities
- Children’s playground
- Vegetable garden
- Organised events and outings in the courtesy van
- 24 hour monitored emergency call bell system
- An elected Village Residents' Committee that liaises with the Activities Co-ordinator on the activities programme and other village matters
In the area
- Around the corner of Summerset in the Orchard is Windsor Park. In the park is the children's theme park 'Splash Planet'