About our Village
Summerset in the Vines is a well-established village in a beautiful setting, offering a wide range of living options.
Our living options include villas, apartments and serviced apartments and we offer a full range of aged-care services from in-home support to rest home and hospital-level care. Our support services include housekeeping, laundry, delivered meals and medication assistance.
Our friendly team is dedicated to ensuring our residents get the most from their retirement.
Please contact our Sales Manager for more information on availability.
To find out more about our village facilities and activities, see below.
- Village Café
- Lounge area with large screen TV
- Library with computer and internet access
- Hair salon
- Residents' bar (for our popular Happy Hour)
- All-weather bowling green
- Petanque piste
- Indoor spa pool
- BBQ facilities
- Children’s playground
- Vegetable garden
- Organised outings and events
- Courtesy van for organised outings and trips to the local shopping centre
- 24 hour monitored emergency call bell system
- An elected Village Residents' Committee that liaises with the Activities Co-ordinator on the activities programme and other village matters
In the area
- Te Mata Peak is the backdrop to the village, which is also set among the grape vines with vines to the east and on the lower slopes of Te Mata Peak to the south east