About our Village
Summerset by the Sea is a fast developing village right on the water, offering a wide range of living options.
Our living options include villas, townhouses and serviced apartments and we offer a full range of aged-care services from in-home support to rest home and hospital-level care. Our support services include housekeeping, laundry, delivered meals and medication assistance.
Our friendly team is dedicated to ensuring our residents get the most from their retirement.
Please contact our Sales Manager for more information on availability.
To find out more about our village facilities and activities, see below.
Summerset by the Sea offers:
- Divine Café
- Lounge area with large screen TV
- Pool table
- Library with computer and internet access
- Hair salon
- Exercise room
- Residents’ bar (for our popular Happy Hour)
- All-weather bowling green
- Outdoor spa pool
- BBQ facilities
- Vegetable gardens
- Organised outings and events
- Regular shopping trips to local shopping centre
- 24 hour monitored emergency call bell system
- Security gates
Once completed the village will have
- Outdoor swimming pool
In the area
- Park Road Reserve and Uretara Walkway – the walkway starts in Katikati at the Uretara Landing at the end of the Main Street, and follows the river through fields and wetlands and then past houses beside the estuary until it reaches the reserve at the end of Park Road.
- Katikati is an outdoor art gallery. It started with murals, and has expanded to encompass a wide range of outdoor artwork sculptures, installations, poetry which all complement the murals
- Katikati's location makes it an ideal base from which to enjoy a wide range of activities and pursuits
- River and harbour fishing is only minutes away, as well as a variety of bush tracks. Most roads leading off State Highway 2 have river, estuary, or bush access
- In less than half an hour you can be in the surf at Waihi Beach, or in Tauranga or Mount Maunganui