About our Village
Summerset in the Bay is a well-established village with outstanding facilities, offering a wide range of living options.
Our living options include villas, apartments and serviced apartments and we offer a full range of aged-care services from in-home support to rest home and hospital-level care. Our support services include housekeeping, laundry, delivered meals and medication assistance.
Our friendly team is dedicated to ensuring our residents get the most from their retirement.
Please contact our Sales Manager for more information on availability.
To find out more about our village facilities and activities, see below.
- Divine Café
- Lounge area with large screen TV
- Pool table
- Library with computer and internet access
- Hair salon
- Exercise room
- Residents' bar (for our popular Happy Hour)
- All-weather bowling green
- Petanque piste
- Indoor spa pool
- BBQ facilities
- Children’s playground
- Organised events and outings in the courtesy van
- 24 hour monitored emergency call bell system
- An elected Village Residents' Committee that liaises with the Activities Co-ordinator on the activities programme and other village matters
In the area
- Within a five minute drive is the thriving suburban village of Taradale with its wide range of shopping, banks, cafes and restaurants
- The Montana Church Road Winery with its unique Tom McDonald wine museum is only a few minutes' stroll, and Napier city with its theatres, shops, aquarium, and world-famous art deco buildings, is only seven minutes’ drive
- A short drive to Napier airport