About our Village
Summerset on the Coast is a well-established village in a beautiful setting, offering a wide range of living options.
Our living options include villas, townhouses and serviced apartments and we offer a full range of aged-care services from in-home support to rest home and hospital-level care. Our support services include housekeeping, laundry, delivered meals and medication assistance.
Our friendly team is dedicated to ensuring our residents get the most from their retirement.
Please contact our Sales Manager for more information on availability.
To find out more about our village facilities and activities, see below.
- Village Café
- Lounge area with large screen TV
- Pool table
- Library with computer and internet access
- Hair salon
- All-weather bowling green
- Petanque piste
- Indoor spa pool
- BBQ facilities
- Children’s playground
- Vegetable garden
- Organised outings and events
- Courtesy van for organised outings and trips to the local shopping centre
- 24 hour monitored emergency call bell system
- An elected Village Residents' Committee that liaises with the Activities Co-ordinator on the activities programme and other village matters
In the area
- Kapiti Island is near the coast of Paraparaumu Beach
- The village backs onto Mazengarb Park, which caters to a varied collection of sports, including an indoor hockey arena
- Opposite the village's main entrance is a small hill, on top of which sits the area's trig station