About our village
Summerset Falls is a fast developing village right on the Mahurangi River, offering a wide range of living options.
Our living options include villas, apartments and serviced apartments and we offer a full range of aged-care services from in-home support to rest home and hospital-level care. Our support services include housekeeping, laundry, delivered meals and medication assistance.
Our friendly team is dedicated to ensuring our residents get the most from their retirement.
Please contact our Sales Manager for more information on availability.
To find out more about our village facilities and activities, see below.
Summerset Falls offers:
- Divine Café
- Lounge area with large screen TV
- Pool table
- Library with computer and internet access
- Hair salon
- Exercise room
- Residents' bar (for our popular Happy Hour)
- All-weather bowling green
- Petanque piste
- Indoor spa pool
- BBQ facilities
- Vegetable garden
- Organised outings and events
- Courtesy van for organised outings and trips to the local shopping centre
- 24 hour monitored emergency call bell system
- An elected Village Residents' Committee that liaises with the Activities Co-ordinator on the activities programme and other village matters
In the area
- The village is a beautiful north facing site overlooking the meandering Mahurangi River
- Warkworth is part of the Matakana Coast and has local farmers markets and vineyards nearby
- Close to beautiful beaches, Warkworth has an excellent choice of golf courses and picturesque sculpture trails and is home to the Matakana boutique cinemas
- There is excellent boating and fishing in nearby Kawau Bay
- Warkworth is only a 45 minutes’ drive from Auckland