At Summerset, we recognise that people are individuals, there is not one size that fits all. That is why we offer as many choices as possible for you to be able to make your home your own.
We want you to have as much comfort in your home and your life as possible, so we offer these choices:
- You get to choose from our wide variety of different types of homes, for the one that suits you.
- We recognise that not everyone’s budgets are the same, but with such a variety of living options on offer, you’re sure to find something you’ll be proud to call home.
- We have a number of optional extras to make your home your own (heat pumps, carpets, curtains, wall colours, bench tops, dish drawers, fireplaces, conservatories). These optional extras and more are available at a cost, please talk to your Sales Manager for more details.
- You can choose to have your own garden, take part in the communal village vege patch, or let our gardener do it all for you. For more information please talk to your Village Manager about the details of gardens in your village.
- We love seeing friends and family visiting, they are welcome to stay with you while on holiday or for short periods of time
- We welcome pets*
- We have a wide range of services and care options for those who need a little bit of help with everyday living as well as the ability to provide rest home-level care in our care apartments.
*In consultation with your Village Manager